So, I took a train to Rosslare from Dublin, then took a ferry from Dublin to Che...something in France, where I stayed for roughly one hour to eat lunch with some really nice girls I met the night before on the ferry. Rant about ferries and eurail later...

For now, I'm in Paris. Got here last night with enough time to catch a train at 7 to Mannheim, but Katerina is here so I'm seeing a little of her, first time in two years. I don't really like Paris so I'm looking forward to visiting her in the Czech Rep. Catching that train later today after checking out the museum of Erotic Art.

Note to single guys:


I recommend Richard's Hotel in Paris. Don't be fooled by the name, it's a Hostel. In a decent location near some cheap shops, and it's cheap for Paris ($20 EUR/night). Plus, from what I can see, it's the favorite hostel of girls from Spain, Italy, and other parts of France. I didn't realize I booked a mixed quad (as I don't speak French) until I walked in on the 3 girls.

I'm not exactly single right now, but maybe someone will benefit from this.